I would like to introduce you to my family.
- Jay is the man I’ve been blessed to be married to for 23 + years (retired Army, change of career field — now a RN working in the VA).
- Drew is our eldest son (homeschool graduate, Army soldier)
- Tyler, second son (homeschool graduate, college student)
- Garrett, third son (12 yo)
- and finally (fourth son), Mikhail (10 yo)
And my name, as most of you all ready know, is Christine. I am your “hostess” of this blog and you see life through my eyes.
Please feel free to come on in, take a load off (watch that pile of books on the chair!) and make yourself at home. If you’d like a drink the kitchen is just over there, the coffee is just brewed (hot and steamy), or feel free to go for the tea or hot chocolate; we have cold drinks as well. Most of all, feel free to get it yourself, because I have a nasty tendency to forget to offer.
Please feel free to leave comments! I’d love to hear from you.
Want to contact me?