Remember! If you would like to tweak the schedule to suit your family, there is a blank schedule you can copy and paste to found on the Scheds. page.
Answers in Genesis God’s Design:
Prentice Hall Science Explorer:
Apologia Science: Note: These books also have lapbooks and such activities that you can use. However, they are not (currently) in these schedules. If I do wind up using any of these products, I can assure you the schedule will be changed and updated here.
- Yet to come: Zoology 1
- Zoology 2 (thanks to Connie M.)
- Yet to come: Zoology 3
- General Science 1st ed.
- General Science 2nd ed. (thanks to Michelle K.)
- Physical Science 1st ed.
- Physical Science 2nd ed.with CD (thanks to Michelle K.)
- Physical Science 2nd ed. without CD (thanks to Jennifer C.)
- Biology 2nd ed.
- Chemistry 2nd ed.
- Physics 2nd ed.
- RightStart Math Level A
- Teaching Textbooks Pre-Algebra
- Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1
- Teaching Textbooks Algebra 2
- Teaching Textbooks Algebra 2 – version 2.0 (thanks to Nadine.)
- Algebra 2 from Jasmine (thanks to Jasmine)
- Teaching Textbooks Geometry (thanks to Connie M.)
- Teaching Textbooks Pre-Calculus (thanks to Connie M.)
- A Beka Consumer Math
- Yet to come: Thinkwell Economics
- Saxon Math 1
- Saxon Math 2
- Saxon Math 3
- Saxon Math 54
- Saxon Math 65
- Saxon Math 76
- Saxon Math 87
- Saxon Pre-Algebra
- Saxon Algebra 1
- Saxon Algebra 2
- Saxon Advanced Mathematics
- Saxon Calculus